Axis - 209FD-R Fixed dome camera with Tamper alarm
code : axis 209 fd-r
unit price : 579.51 €
For demanding environments
AXIS 209FD-R Network Camera is a compact, rugged network camera designed specifically for the tough environments found in mass transit vehicles. Its durable transparent cover provides excellent protection against dust, humidity and vibrations.
Resistant to vibrations, humidity and dust
AXIS 209FD-R Network Camera is designed to be easy to install, and to remain securely in place over time, withstanding the tough and changing conditions in a bus or train. It ensures a robust construction that can withstand these conditions without premature wear and tear. The rugged casing is built to handle the vibrations and dust typically found in mass transit vehicles. The small built-in heater takes care of any moisture and thereby eliminates condensation on the lens or cover.
AXIS 209FD-R features a tampering alarm, an intelligent feature incorporated in the camera, further strengthening the benefits of digital IP-based video. The tampering alarm detects if AXIS 209FD-R is moved, obscured, covered or sprayed.
AXIS 209FD-R is quick and easy to install. Its design allows flexible installation on ceilings or side panels. Sloping surfaces can be compensated for, by horizontal camera adjustment, and tilt and rotation of the lens. The AXIS Installation Monitor can be used to quickly and easily view the image from the camera, to check the position and focus.
- Flat design
- Progressive scan
- Vibration, humidity and dust resistant
- Tampering alarm
- Power over Ethernet
- Superior image quality with progressive scan
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Network security using multiple user access levels with password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
availabile in days :