Axis - 209MFD-R Megapixel Fixed dome camera with Tamper alarm
code : axis 209 mfd-r
unit price : 695.67 €
For demanding environments
AXIS 209MFD-R Network Camera is a compact megapixel network camera designed specifically to withstand tough environments. Its rugged casing stands up to the vibrations, humidity, dust and fluctuating temperatures found e.g. in trains.
Resistant to vibrations, humidity and dust
AXIS 209MFD-R is designed to be easy to install, and to remain securely in place over time, withstanding the tough and changing conditions in a train. It ensures a robust construction that can withstand these conditions without premature wear and tear. The small built-in heater takes care of any moisture and thereby eliminates condensation on the lens or cover.
Active tampering alarm
AXIS 209MFD-R features a tampering alarm, an intelligent feature incorporated in the camera, further strengthening the benefits of digital IP-based video. The tampering alarm detects if the camera is moved, obscured, covered or spray-painted.
AXIS 209MFD-R is quick and easy to install. Its design allows flexible installation on ceilings or side panels. Sloping surfaces can be compensated for, by horizontal camera adjustment, and tilt and rotation of the lens. The AXIS Installation Monitor can be used to quickly and easily view the image from the camera, to check the position and focus. The camera offers digital PTZ functionality for remote adjustment of viewing angle.
- Flat design
- Progressive scan and 1.3 megapixel
- Vibration, humidity and dust resistant
- Active tampering alarm
- Power over Ethernet
- Superior image quality with progressive scan
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Network security using multiple user access levels with password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
availabile in days :