Axis - 210A fixed inddor camera with audio support
code : axis 210A
unit price : 579.51 €
Superior video quality for professional indoor applications
The AXIS 210A Network Camera is a professional network camera for indoor monitoring over IP networks. The network camera is an ideal choice for securing indoor environments at offices, shops, schools and prisons, where the audio facilitates identification of suspicious behavior.
Power over Ethernet
Built-in Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive both data and power over a single Ethernet cable. This makes the installation easier and cheaper, and means that the camera can operate even when there is a power failure.
Integrated audio support
With a built-in microphone and the ability to connect to external speakers, the AXIS 210A enables remote users to not only view, but also listen in on an area and communicate orders or requests to visitors or intruders. The AXIS 210A is capable of motion detection and advanced event handling including pre- and post-alarm image buffering. AXIS 210A delivers superior video quality at up to 30 fps in full VGA 640x480 resolution. It supports simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 for image quality and bandwidth optimization.
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Built-in video motion detection and advanced event management
- Power over Ethernet
- Integrated two-way audio
- Superior image quality with progressive scan
- 30 frames per second in VGA resolution (640x480 pixels)
- Network security using multiple user access levels with password protection and IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit.
availabile in days :