Axis - 216MFD-V Megapixel dome camera with vandal-resistant protection
code : axis 216 mfd-v
unit price : 774.40 €
Megapixel video surveillance
AXIS 216MFD-V Network Camera is a high performance megapixel network camera, designed for professional video surveillance in locations such as retail stores, schools, banks and governmental buildings.
Exceptional image detail
AXIS 216MFD-V features a 1.3 megapixel sensor that delivers crisp and clear images, perfect for the identification of objects and persons. The high quality lens uses DC-iris control for improving the depth of field and protecting the sensor at intensely illuminated scenes. The megapixel resolution allows important areas like entrances or checkouts to be monitored in great detail.
Larger area coverage
The increased resolution can also be used to provide a significantly larger overview. The inner rectangle in the picture shows the area covered by an analog CCTV camera. With the same number of pixels per area, the full 1280x1024 resolution provided by AXIS 216MFD-V - the outer rectangle - covers a three times larger scene.
AXIS 216MFD-V Network Camera is ideal for demanding indoor surveillance of stores, schools, prisons and banks. The metal base and durable transparent cover provide excellent protection against vandalism.
AXIS 216MFD-V Network Camera is quick and easy to install on wall, hard or drop ceiling. It allows versatile adjustment by panning, tilting and rotating the varifocal lens to any camera angle. Smoked transparent covers and drop ceiling mount kit are options for making the AXIS 216MFD Network Camera more discreet.
Power over Ethernet
Support for Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive both data and power over a single Ethernet cable - which makes the installation easier and cheaper. If connected to a central Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), the camera can continue to operate even when there is a power failure.
- Vandal-resistant and compact design
- Megapixel resolution
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Power over Ethernet
- Two-way audio support
- Superior image quality with progressive scan
- 30 frames per second in VGA resolution (640x480 pixels)
- Multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
availabile in days :