Axis - 225FD fixed autoiris network camera for Indoor/outdoor
code : axis 225 fd
unit price : 1044.15 €
Its discreet, vandal-resistant and outdoor-proof design with built-in heater and fan provides maximum protection in tough conditions. It allows for versatile adjustment by panning, tilting and rotating the varifocal lens to any camera angle desired.
Professional video surveillance
Thanks to the high-quality lens, progressive scan CCD sensor and advanced image processing, the AXIS 225FD delivers crisp, clear images even of objects moving at high speed in the dark.
Supported by the industry's largest base of video management software, the AXIS 225FD provides the perfect solution for securing schools, railway stations, car park buildings and other facilities over the local area network or across the Internet.
Standard or tele lens
AXIS 225FD is available in two variants with a choice of lens for distance and scene dimensions. The standard variant gives a viewing angle of 36° - 75°. The AXIS 225FD 22 mm, with its tele varifocal lens, provides a viewing angle of 10-20°, which makes the camera particularly suited for recognition of objects and individuals through high-mounted cameras in spacious indoor or outdoor locations.
Power over Ethernet
Support for Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive both data and power over a single Ethernet cable - which makes the installation easier and cheaper. If connected to a central Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), the camera can continue to operate even when there is a power failure.
- Vandal-resistant, outdoor-proof design
- Day/Night function
- Power over Ethernet
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Superior image quality with progressive scan
- 30 frames per second in VGA resolution (640x480 pixels)
- Multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Support for IPv6 in addition to the standard IP protocol version 4
- Support for Quality of Service (QoS)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
availabile in days :