Axis - 233D PTZ High speed Dome camera with Progressive Scan and zoom 35x
code : axis 233
unit price : 2786.55 €
Demanding security installations
AXIS 233D is designed for use in challenging surveillance applications - such as airports, stadiums, casinos and ports - where the ability to follow moving objects from a long distance and see great detail is crucial.
Powerful 35x zoom
With the powerful 35x optical and 12x digital zoom, AXIS 233D can zoom in on small and distant objects, allowing for example license plates to be clearly identified from a distance of 160 m (525 ft). Whether zoomed out or in full 35x zoom position, images are crisp, clear, and rich in color and detail.
With a maximum speed of 450º/second, and high precision low speed movement at 0.05º/second, AXIS 233D can follow a walking person at a distance of 400 m (1300 ft) and pan/tilt to any preset in less than 1.5 seconds. The freeze function holds the image while moving between presets, to make it easier to work with. The E-flip functionality electronically inverts the image 180º when following an object moving under the dome.
Auto-tracking automatically detects a moving person or vehicle and follows it within the camera's area of coverage. This feature is particularly beneficial in unmanned video surveillance situations where the occasional presence of people or vehicles requires special attention.
Product review: PSI Magazine, United Kingdom, September 2007
"Now the performance gap has closed; the Axis dome can well and truly stand its own ground. Indeed, the 233D could be the product to tip a few installers into the networked age!"
- 35x zoom
- Fast and precise pan/tilt mechanics
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Progressive scan
- Electronic Image Stabilizer (EIS)
- Area zoom
- Auto-tracking Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Full frame rate: up to 30/25 frames per second for all resolutions
- Integrated two-way audio
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption and IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX? and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
availabile in days :