Axis - M1144-L Compact and affordable HDTV camera with built-in IR illumination
code : axis M1144-L
unit price : 566.61 €
AXIS M1144-L Network Camera is an affordable and compact fixed camera, perfectly suited for boutiques, restaurants, hotels and offices or other places where surveillance is required during day and night.
Discreet built-in IR-LED illumination
The compactly designed AXIS M1144-L offers built-in IR illumination for optimal day and night surveillance. With the highly efficient and discreet integration of IR LEDs, the camera provides automatic illumination of a scene in complete darkness, at an event or when requested by the user. The camera provides adjustable IR LED illumination, and is ideal for discovering objects in a range of up to 15 meters (50ft.)
Edge storage for reliable surveillance systems
AXIS M1144-L offers support for edge storage that allows recording video directly to a storage such as an SD/SDHC card, thereby creating a flexible and reliable video surveillance system.
Power over Ethernet
Power over Ethernet supplies power to the camera via the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
The input/output port can be used for simple notification to an alarm panel or control of a relay or similar. The input is also ideal, for instance, when using a PIR sensor.
- Excellent image quality in HDTV 720p/1MP resolution
- Day & Night functionality
- Built-in IR LEDs
- Edge storage
- H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Power over Ethernet
- I/O support
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption and IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
availabile in days :