Axis Q1604 Outstanding image performance in intense backlight conditions
code : axis Q1604
unit price : 1005.84 €
Video with exceptional sharpness in demanding light conditions
The AXIS Q1604 Network Camera enables clear identification of both people and objects, even in highly variable lighting conditions. It is perfect for monitoring entrances and buildings with large windows e.g. airports and train stations.
Dynamic capture capabilities
The camera's Wide Dynamic Range with dynamic capture works by acquiring several images with different exposure times. The advanced image processing results in video with exceptional clarity and sharpness.
AXIS Q1604 can handle complex scenes such as when light comes through a window creating both dark and bright zones. No part of the image turns out too dark or too bright.
Compliance with standards for HDTV
The camera delivers progressive scan image quality at 1MP or HDTV 720p in compliance with the SMPTE standard in resolution. It can generate multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams simultaneously.
Easy installation with remote back focus
The focus assistant indicates when the image is in focus by the flashing front LED of the camera. Having performed rough focusing at the lens, the remote back focus capability of the AXIS Q1604 is conveniently used for fine tuning focus.
The unique pixel counter ensures that the viewing angle is optimized for the monitored area and required pixel resolution. It allows the installer to easily verify that the camera installation fulfils regulatory or specific customer requirements on pixel resolution, e.g. the face of persons passing a doorway monitored by the camera.
Wide Dynamic Range with dynamic capture at HDTV 720p
Remote back focus capability
Multiple H.264 video streams
Power over Ethernet
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for storing recordings locally
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
availabile in days :