Axis - P3343-VE vandal-resistant outdoor fixed dome camera - 12mm lens
code : axis p3343-ve - 12mm
unit price : 970.71 €
The AXIS P3343-VE Fixed Dome Network Camera offers superior image quality including day/night functionality and wide dynamic range, providing crisp and clear images of both illuminated and low-light areas.
Remote zoom ensures that the viewing angle is optimized for the scene and required pixel resolution at installation. The remote focus function makes the installation convenient, eliminating the need for focusing at the camera position.
Optimized use of bandwidth and storage
Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
Vandal-resistant and weather-proof installations
AXIS P3343-VE with its weather-proof and vandal-resistant casing, is a fixed dome perfectly adapted for harsh environments. The camera operates in -40°C (-40°F)to +55°C (+131°F), powered by standard Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) only. It is the perfect solution for video surveillance systems in areas such as university campuses, railway stations and subways.
- Outdoor-ready design with extended temperature range
- Easy installation with remote focus and zoom
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Day/night functionality
- Power over Ethernet
- Verifocal lens: 3.3-12 mm, F1.4, angle of view: 17°-54°
- Two-way audio support.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX from Axis Communications.
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
availabile in days :